The Africa Insight Monthly Monitor (AIMM), a dynamic new Consultancy Africa Intelligence (CAI) monthly report, provides current, concise and relevant insights and analysis on business, economic, investment and political trends across Africa.
AIMM offers subscribers valuable insights and forecasts, and is the essential tool for anyone with current or potential business, trade, investment and/or development interests in Africa. AIMM not only provides country-by-country breakdowns and analysis, but also regional overviews of Central, Eastern, Northern, Southern and Western Africa.
The essential tool for anyone with current or potential business, trade, investment and/or development interests in Africa
Each edition of the AIMM:
- Identifies key economic, investment and business opportunities by documenting current trends and gaps in markets and areas of under-development;
- Identifies potential barriers to investment through evaluation of political trends, foreign policy, trade agreements and relevant law;
- Forecasts economic and development growth and change;
- Contextualises Africa’s economic performance and potential investment, business, and development opportunities through information and analysis on each African country, as well as regional overviews; and
- Evaluates market-related threats to investing and doing business in African countries.
Cutting-edge analysis and forecasts, contributions from highly regarded guest analysts, informative and provocative interviews and various other evolving features of interest
Subscribers to the AIMM benefit from:
- Expert analysis and key insight for informed decision-making;
- Regular contributions from highly regarded guest analysts;
- Informative and provocative interviews with key role-players;
- Keeping up to date with current trends and issues in a wide range of business, investment and development trends and issues across the African continent;
- Regular and succinct insight into key business and investment trends and developments across the continent;
- Access to a wealth of current and relevant business, economic and development information from a single source;
- Country-by-country insight and analysis, as well as regional overviews of Central, Eastern, Northern, Southern and Western Africa.
A dynamic new report to fill the need for timely and insightful analysis of Africa’s business, investment and development trends